Learn the proper way to use the Nicorette gum and lozenge and/or the generic nicotine gum and lozenges (including Nicorette mini-lozenge) in this video. We talk about the basics of use, how to properly use it in your mouth, and how it works. In a later video we talk about how to choose a starting dose of the nicotine gum and nicotine lozenge.
Learn these things and more!
- Nicotine gum and lozenge = Nicorette CQ and Generic Nicotine lozenge
- Many people don’t use nicotine gum and lozenge properly
- Gum and lozenge deliver intermittent doses of nicotine
- Using different strengths of nicotine gum and lozenge
- Tips for using the nicotine gum, lozenge, or Nicorette
- Nicotine gum is not chewed like bubble gum
- Common side effects of nicotine gum and lozenge
Quotes from this quit smoking video
“If you tried the gum or nicotine lozenge in the past and it didn’t help you quit, we encourage you watch this video anyway. In it we will describe the best ways to use nicotine gum and lozenge.”
“Watch our video called “How to Choose the Correct Dose of the Nicotine Gum and Lozenge” for guidelines on selecting the proper dose. and “Side Effects and Symptoms of Getting Too Much Nicotine” for safety info.”