Bupropion, also called Wellbutrin and Zyban, is a prescription quit smoking medicine. In this video we discuss how to use bupropion, where to get it, and some of the side effects and warnings of using bupropion.
Learn these things and more!
- Bupropion only works along with behavior changes
- Not everybody can take wellbutrin
- Some side effects of bupropion
- How long you should use wellbutrin
- Don’t order bupropion from an online website
Quotes from this quit smoking video
“Bupropion works by suppressing craving for cigarettes in the brain. People who are on it report that reduced cravings for cigarettes.”
“Your doctor will determine the exact type, dose, and frequency of bupropion/wellbutrin for you. The important thing for you is that you can still smoke while bupropion kicks in, so you will have a lot of help on your quit date. This give you confidence and makes quitting easier.”