This video discusses the TQ step-down plan for using nicotine gum and nicotine lozenges effectively. We discuss changing the quantity and frequency of gum and/or lozenge. And, we discuss what to do if you are having excessive cravings after you step-down.
Learn these things and more!
- Nicotine gum: how many pieces and what strength
- When to decrease your dose of gum or lozenge
- Use nicotine lozenges before you get bad cravings
- Tips for 1st, 2nd, 3rd month on nicotine gum or lozenge
- What happens if nicotine cravings increase
Quotes from this quit smoking video
“Use the gum and lozenge so that you don’t get behind your cravings. Don’t spend your entire day waiting for bad cravings to hit you and then have a piece of gum/lozenge at the last second.”
“The gum and lozenge gives you more flexibility than the patch does. You have more control over how much and when you use it. In the end, YOU are making decisions about how much gum or lozenge YOU need.”