In this quit smoking video we discuss what strength of Nicorette gum or lozenge, and how many per day, to start with. Some people prefer the gum and others prefer the lozenge. We also discuss what do if you smoke while using the Nicorette gum or lozenge. In the “Nicotine Gum and Lozenge Plan” video we discuss how long to use the gum and lozenge and when to step down.
Learn these things and more!
- What is the difference between nicotine gum and lozenges
- Best-practices for choosing the strength of Nicorette gum and lozenge
- Should I choose 2mg or 4mg nicotine gum or lozenge
- Lozenges are stronger than gum
- Minor side effects of using the gum and lozenge
- What if I smoke a cigarette while using nicotine gum or lozenge?
Quotes from this quit smoking video
“Both the gum and lozenge come in strengths of 2mg and 4mg per piece.”
“Most smokers seem to prefer the mini-lozenge over the regular-sized lozenge by a large margin. And some the patients tend to like the lozenges better than the gum. The other advantages of lozenges are that they deliver nicotine faster and more completely.”