We hope our video series helps you quit smoking. We’ve had countless people tell us that our videos were the thing that pushed them to finally quit. Most smokers would love to know about these videos, but unfortunately they don’t. One way that you can help us reach more people is to spread the word whenever and wherever you can. Please take a moment to show your thanks by reaching out to others. Even if the people you know don’t smoke, they may have family and friends that do.
Here are some things you can do to help us help others quit smoking:
- If you use facebook, twitter, or email, please use the share links throughout our site and tell everybody about the videos you like.
- Speaking of Facebook and Twitter. They are a great way to share your success with your friends and family. And while you are at it, please like us on Facebook and follow us on twitter.
- If you participate in online forums or listserves, please tell spread the word there.
- If you have a website or facebook page, please add some links to the TQ Quit smoking video series. More links me more people find us.
- If you have a website or blog, consider writing a post about Tobacco Quitter.
- Another way you can help us is to tell your doctor and dentist that you found our videos helpful. If you send them a link to the videos, they can share them with their patients. More referrals mean more people trying to quit smoking, which is always a great thing. Here is a special video just for health care providers.
- We also think the old-fashioned way of just talking to somebody works, too.