In this quit smoking video you will explore your daily life as a smoker. We discuss the ways that you can change your daily routine, substitute cigarettes, and distract yourself from cravings. Every quitter must master these things, and doing so will increase your success.
Learn these things and more!
- Changing your daily smoking routine helps you quit smoking
- List changes you can make to easily eliminate smoke breaks
- Distractions help with cravings
- Make a list of distraction that would work for you
- Find substitutions to replace cigarettes with
- Avoid using food as a substitute to avoid weight gain
- Increase your chance of success by being prepared
Quotes from this quit smoking video
“Many smokers schedule their entire days around smoking, although many don’t realize they are doing it. Like a lot of things about smoking, it just sort of happens that way.”
“When you decide to stop smoking, you will need to be prepared with things that can distract your Smoking Brain. Not surprisingly, we call these “distractions”. Distractions help you deal with cravings. “