This video is part two of our quit smoking during pregnancy videos. In part 1 we discussed how to quit smoking during pregnancy. Specifically, we discuss how to quit smoking, and/or stay quit, after you deliver your baby. You, your baby, and your family get huge benefits from living with a mom that doesn’t smoke. We also discuss post-partum depression and smoking.
Learn these things and more!
- Reasons to quit smoking if you are breastfeeding
- How to stay smoke-free after you deliver
- Should you breastfeed if you smoke
- Which quit smoking videos can help you stay smoke free postpartum
- Tips to help you quit smoking while pregnant
Quotes from this quit smoking video
“Many women quit smoking during pregnancy and never go back to it. Others completely quit all cigarettes during their pregnancy and then start smoking again a few weeks or months after they deliver their baby.”
“The more work you do before and throughout pregnancy, the greater your chances of staying smoke-free after it will be.”