Chantix, which is called Champix in Europe, is a prescription quit smoking medicine. The generic name is varenicline. In this quit smoking video we discuss how to use Chantix, the side effects and warnings associated with it, and legitimate places to obtain Chantix.
Learn these things and more!
- Chantix is not nicotine replacment
- How Chantix Varenicline works
- Side effects of Chantix Varenicline
- How long you should use Chantix
- Don’t order Chantix from an online website
Quotes from this quit smoking video
“Chantix along with appropriate behavior change can increase a persons chance of quitting smoking. People seem to have an easier time quitting and there is evidence that they are more successful on Chantix than other medications.”