Some people wish they could quit smoking daily, but still smoke on the weekends or on special occasions. We discuss that in this quit smoking video, as well as switching to another tobacco containing product such as: smokeless tobacco, hookah, cigars, etc.
Learn these things and more!
- The Tobacco Quitter definition of quitting smoking
- Can you quit smoking and also social smoke
- Switching from cigarettes to dip, chew, cigars, or hookah
- Is it a bad idea to switch from smoking to dipping
- How the TQ videos can help you quit smoking
Quotes from this quit smoking video
"Most people who are addicted to cigarettes who try to convert to social smokers, just end up going back to their old smoking-life and smoking-brains. We’ve seen it time-and-time again. It’s just the way nicotine addiction works." "In our experience, what usually happens to switchers is that they to go back to smoking AND they keep using the product they tried to switch to. People who try to stop smoking by starting to use dip usually end up being dippers and smokers."
This is sample of text from this post. You don't have access to the entire post, either because you have not logged in, or you have not purchased the video series.