E-Cigarette Science News
- Electronic cigarette use by college students.
- Cytotoxicity evaluation of electronic cigarette vapor extract on cultured mammalian fibroblasts (ClearStream-LIFE): comparison with tobacco cigarette smoke extract.
- Electronic cigarette: a possible substitute for cigarette dependence.
- E-cigarettes, smokers and health policies.
- Governments must agree unified approach to use of e-cigarettes, report says.
Cessation Drugs Science News
- Adverse drug reactions reported by consumers for nervous system medications in Europe 2007 to 2011.
- Fatality following a suicidal overdose with varenicline.
- Mood Management and Nicotine Patch for Smoking Cessation in Adults With Bipolar Disorder.
- Nicotinic acetylcholine receptor variation and response to smoking cessation therapies.
Second-Hand Smoke Science News
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons: Determinants of urinary 1-hydroxypyrene glucuronide concentration and risk of colorectal cancer in the Shanghai Women's Health Study.
- Relation between dietary acrylamide exposure and biomarkers of internal dose in Canadian teenagers.
- Remission of childhood asthma after entering the second decade of life: a hospital based cohort.
- [Survey on status of smoking, passive smoking and quitting smoking in rural areas of the midwestern provinces in China].
- Third-hand smoke exposure and health hazards in children.
Hookah Science News
- Social norms of cigarette and hookah smokers in Iranian universities.
- Are The Predictors of Hookah Smoking Differ From Those of Cigarette Smoking? Report of a population-based study in Shiraz, Iran, 2010.
- Social context of smoking hookah among college students: scale development and validation.
- Bidi and hookah use among canadian youth: findings from the 2010 canadian youth smoking survey.
- Blood nickel and chromium levels in association with smoking and occupational exposure among head and neck cancer patients in Tunisia.