E-Cigarette Science News
- E-cigarettes are to be regulated as medicines from 2016.
- Should electronic cigarettes be as freely available as tobacco? Yes.
- Should electronic cigarettes be as freely available as tobacco cigarettes? No.
- Electronic cigarette use by college students.
- Cytotoxicity evaluation of electronic cigarette vapor extract on cultured mammalian fibroblasts (ClearStream-LIFE): comparison with tobacco cigarette smoke extract.
Cessation Drugs Science News
- Method development, validation and bioequivalence of varenicline in human plasma by liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry.
- Sensitivity and Specificity of A Procedure for Early Human Screening of Novel Smoking Cessation Medications.
- Current and emerging pharmacotherapeutic options for smoking cessation.
- Adverse drug reactions reported by consumers for nervous system medications in Europe 2007 to 2011.
Second-Hand Smoke Science News
- Family history of adenotonsillectomy as a risk factor for tonsillar hypertrophy and snoring in childhood.
- Medicine students and exposure to environmental tobacco smoke.
- Tobacco use in Florida: Comparisons between adults living with and without disabilities.
- The Twin Research Registry at SRI International.
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons: Determinants of urinary 1-hydroxypyrene glucuronide concentration and risk of colorectal cancer in the Shanghai Women's Health Study.
Hookah Science News
- Social norms of cigarette and hookah smokers in Iranian universities.
- Are The Predictors of Hookah Smoking Differ From Those of Cigarette Smoking? Report of a population-based study in Shiraz, Iran, 2010.
- Social context of smoking hookah among college students: scale development and validation.
- Bidi and hookah use among canadian youth: findings from the 2010 canadian youth smoking survey.
- Blood nickel and chromium levels in association with smoking and occupational exposure among head and neck cancer patients in Tunisia.