Ohio Quit Smoking Hotline and Free Phone Counseling
Ohio Tobacco Quit Line
For Residents of:
For these types of tobacco users:
Smokers and Smokeless Users (Dip and Chew)
Types of Services Available:
Free Phone Counseling: Yes
Multiple Sessions: Yes
Provide free quitting medications?:
Nicotine Patches: Yes
Nicotine Gum: No
Nicotine Lozenges: No
Small Text Price Checker Ad:
- Not eligible for a full-course of Free Medications?
- Save some money by using the Price Checker
Give discounts on quitting medications?:
Nicotine Patches: Yes
Nicotine Gum: Yes
Nicotine Lozenges: Yes
Quitline Phone Number:
1(800) QUIT-NOW (+1-8007848669)
E-Cigarette Science News
- Efficacy of Electronic Cigarettes for Smoking Cessation.
- Electronic cigarettes: proceed with great caution.
- Correlates of use of electronic cigarettes versus nicotine replacement therapy for help with smoking cessation.
- Perception of e-cigarettes' harm and its correlation with use among US adolescents.
- Nicotine intake from electronic cigarettes on initial use and after four weeks of regular use.
Cessation Drugs Science News
- Pharmacological intervention of nicotine dependence.
- An efficient early phase 2 procedure to screen medications for efficacy in smoking cessation.
- Effects of short-term varenicline administration on cortisol in healthy, non-smoking adults: a randomized, double-blind, study.
- Effectiveness of varenicline versus nicotine replacement therapy for smoking cessation with minimal professional support: evidence from an English population study.
Second-Hand Smoke Science News
- [Individualised Parent Counselling in Paediatric Practices for the Reduction of Second-Hand Smoke Exposure of their Children: A Feasibility Study.]
- Adoption and compliance in second-hand smoking bans: a global econometric analysis.
- Second-hand smoke in public spaces: how effective has partial smoke-free legislation been in Malaysia?
- Difference of the associations between self-rated health and demographic characteristics, lifestyle, and psychosocial work environment between two types of Chinese worksite.
- High cotinine levels are persistent during the first days of life in newborn second hand smokers.
Hookah Science News
- Unconventional materials and substances used in water pipe (narghile) by smokers in central western region of Saudi Arabia.
- Recent advances in oesophageal diseases.
- The hookah experience: Stop them before it's too late!!!!
- Predictors of non- hookah smoking among high-school students based on prototype/willingness model.
- The Relationship Between Waterpipe Smoking and Body Weight: Population-Based Findings From Syria.