Ohio Quit Smoking Hotline and Free Phone Counseling
Ohio Tobacco Quit Line
For Residents of:
For these types of tobacco users:
Smokers and Smokeless Users (Dip and Chew)
Types of Services Available:
Free Phone Counseling: Yes
Multiple Sessions: Yes
Provide free quitting medications?:
Nicotine Patches: Yes
Nicotine Gum: No
Nicotine Lozenges: No
Small Text Price Checker Ad:
- Not eligible for a full-course of Free Medications?
- Save some money by using the Price Checker
Give discounts on quitting medications?:
Nicotine Patches: Yes
Nicotine Gum: Yes
Nicotine Lozenges: Yes
Quitline Phone Number:
1(800) QUIT-NOW (+1-8007848669)
E-Cigarette Science News
- Demystifying Electronic Cigarette Use in Pregnancy.
- What About E-cigarettes?
- Attitudes toward E-Cigarettes, Reasons for Initiating E-Cigarette Use, and Changes in Smoking Behavior after Initiation: A Pilot Longitudinal Study of Regular Cigarette Smokers.
- Electronic cigarettes: overview of chemical composition and exposure estimation.
- [Focus on electronic cigarettes].
Cessation Drugs Science News
- [Effectiveness of Varenicline with counseling programs on smoking cessation in a targeted clinical setting in China].
- Real-World Effectiveness of Varenicline Versus Nicotine Replacement Therapy in Patients With and Without Psychiatric Disorders.
- Treatment of depression in a former smoker with varenicline? A case report and discussion.
- Bupropion-Varenicline Interactions and Nicotine Self-Administration Behavior in Rats.
Second-Hand Smoke Science News
- [Smoking and secondhand smoking in Zhejiang province, China].
- [The prevalence of exposure of children under the age of 18 to second-hand smoke inside motor vehicles].
- Tobacco control challenges in East Asia: proposals for change in the world's largest epidemic region.
- Association between smoke-free workplace and second-hand smoke exposure at home in India.
- Second-hand smoke exposure and psychological distress in adolescents. A population-based study.
Hookah Science News
- [Severe recurrent carbon monoxide poisoning caused by smoking.]
- Pattern of shisha and cigarette smoking in the general population in malaysia.
- Hookah use predicts cigarette smoking progression among college smokers.
- Waterpipe Tobacco Smoking in the United States: Findings from the National Adult Tobacco Survey.
- Which Nicotine Products Are Gateways to Regular Use?: First-Tried Tobacco and Current Use in College Students.