Ohio Quit Smoking Hotline and Free Phone Counseling
Ohio Tobacco Quit Line
For Residents of:
For these types of tobacco users:
Smokers and Smokeless Users (Dip and Chew)
Types of Services Available:
Free Phone Counseling: Yes
Multiple Sessions: Yes
Provide free quitting medications?:
Nicotine Patches: Yes
Nicotine Gum: No
Nicotine Lozenges: No
Small Text Price Checker Ad:
- Not eligible for a full-course of Free Medications?
- Save some money by using the Price Checker
Give discounts on quitting medications?:
Nicotine Patches: Yes
Nicotine Gum: Yes
Nicotine Lozenges: Yes
Quitline Phone Number:
1(800) QUIT-NOW (+1-8007848669)
E-Cigarette Science News
- Effectiveness of the Electronic Cigarette: An Eight-Week Flemish Study with Six-Month Follow-up on Smoking Reduction, Craving and Experienced Benefits and Complaints.
- Carbonyl Compounds Generated from Electronic Cigarettes.
- Clearing the air: Inpatient providers' knowledge, perspectives, and experience with electronic cigarettes.
- Electronic cigarettes: the good, the bad and the unknown.
- Comparison of Select Analytes in Exhaled Aerosol from E-Cigarettes with Exhaled Smoke from a Conventional Cigarette and Exhaled Breaths.
Cessation Drugs Science News
Second-Hand Smoke Science News
- Factors influencing quality of life and disease severity in Hungarian children and young adults with cystic fibrosis.
- Newsprint coverage of smoking in cars carrying children: a case study of public and scientific opinion driving the policy debate.
- Support for Smoke-Free Multi-Unit Housing Policies among Racially and Ethnically Diverse, low-Income Seniors in South Florida.
- Effects of cigarette smoke on Holter ECG recordings in patients with arterial hypertension. Part 1: Time domain parameters of heart rate variability.
- Exposure to cigarette smoke causes DNA damage in oropharyngeal tissue in dogs.
Hookah Science News
- Carbon monoxide poisoning following use of a water pipe/hookah.
- Waterpipes and Electronic Cigarettes: Increasing Prevalence and Expanding Science.
- A Case of Eosinophilic Pneumonia Following Recent Onset of Hookah Smoking.
- Water pipes and E-cigarettes: new faces of an ancient enemy.
- The Changing Face of Tobacco Use Among United States Youth.