Hawaii Quit Smoking Hotline and Free Phone Counseling
Hawaii Tobacco Quitline
For Residents of:
For these types of tobacco users:
Smokers and Smokeless Users (Dip and Chew)
Types of Services Available:
Free Phone Counseling: Yes
Multiple Sessions: Yes
Single Sessions: Yes
Will Help Pregnant Smokers Quit: Yes
Provide free quitting medications?:
Nicotine Patches: Yes
Nicotine Gum: Yes
Nicotine Lozenges: No
Nicotine Inhaler: No
Small Text Price Checker Ad:
- Not eligible for a full-course of Free Medications?
- Save some money by using the Price Checker
Give discounts on quitting medications?:
Quitline Phone Number:
1(800) QUIT-NOW (+1-8007848669)
E-Cigarette Science News
- Does e-cigarette consumption cause passive vaping?
- E-cigarettes and cancer patients.
- Short-term effects of electronic and tobacco cigarettes on exhaled nitric oxide.
- Research gaps related to the environmental impacts of electronic cigarettes.
- Electronic cigarettes: incorporating human factors engineering into risk assessments.
Cessation Drugs Science News
- A double-blind, placebo-controlled trial assessing the efficacy of varenicline tartrate for alcohol dependence.
- Analysis of factors that determine weight gain during smoking cessation therapy.
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy for Smoking Cessation or Reduction: A Review of the Clinical Evidence
- Varenicline, low dose naltrexone, and their combination for heavy-drinking smokers: human laboratory findings.
Second-Hand Smoke Science News
- Seasonal variability in environmental tobacco smoke exposure in public housing developments.
- Involvement of lymphocytes in asthma and allergic diseases: a genetic point of view.
- Primary hypertension in childhood.
- Active and passive smoking and fecundability in Danish pregnancy planners.
- Passive smoking impairs histone deacetylase-2 in children with severe asthma.
Hookah Science News
- What are young adults smoking in their hookahs? A latent class analysis of substances smoked.
- Bibliometric analysis of scientific publications on waterpipe (narghile, shisha, hookah) tobacco smoking during the period 2003-2012.
- The relation of self-esteem and illegal drug usage in high school students.
- Fallacies about Water Pipe Use in Turkish University Students - What Might Be the Consequences?
- The frequency of shisha (waterpipe) smoking in students of different age groups.