Hawaii Quit Smoking Hotline and Free Phone Counseling
Hawaii Tobacco Quitline
For Residents of:
For these types of tobacco users:
Smokers and Smokeless Users (Dip and Chew)
Types of Services Available:
Free Phone Counseling: Yes
Multiple Sessions: Yes
Single Sessions: Yes
Will Help Pregnant Smokers Quit: Yes
Provide free quitting medications?:
Nicotine Patches: Yes
Nicotine Gum: Yes
Nicotine Lozenges: No
Nicotine Inhaler: No
Small Text Price Checker Ad:
- Not eligible for a full-course of Free Medications?
- Save some money by using the Price Checker
Give discounts on quitting medications?:
Quitline Phone Number:
1(800) QUIT-NOW (+1-8007848669)
E-Cigarette Science News
- Electronic Cigarette Liquid Increases Inflammation and Virus Infection in Primary Human Airway Epithelial Cells.
- Trends in Awareness and Use of Electronic Cigarettes among U.S. Adults, 2010-2013.
- Preliminary Results of an Examination of Electronic Cigarette User Puff Topography: The Effect of a Mouthpiece-based Topography Measurement Device on Plasma Nicotine and Subjective Effects.
- Not only smoking is deadly: fatal ingestion of e-juice-a case report.
- E-cigarettes and cardiovascular risk: beyond science and mysticism.
Cessation Drugs Science News
- Searching for phenotypes in smoking cessation treatment.
- [Acute coronary syndrome: an uncommon serious complication of smoking cessation with varenicline].
- Examination of the effects of varenicline, bupropion, lorcaserin, or naltrexone on responding for conditioned reinforcement in nicotine-exposed rats.
- Sy22-5nicotine and cognition in schizophrenia.
Second-Hand Smoke Science News
- Are physicians aware of their role in tobacco control? A conference-based survey in Portugal.
- The effect of cigarette smoking habits on the outcome of dental implant treatment.
- Factors influencing menarcheal age: results from the cohort of tehran lipid and glucose study.
- Frequency-risk and duration-risk relations between second-hand smoke exposure and menopausal symptoms among middle-aged women in Guangzhou, China.
- Indoor air quality in a bar/restaurant before and after the smoking ban in Athens, Greece.
Hookah Science News
- Effect of Shisha (Waterpipe) Smoking on Lung Functions and Fractional Exhaled Nitric Oxide (FeNO) among Saudi Young Adult Shisha Smokers.
- Air quality in New York City hookah bars.
- Smoking, awareness of smoking-associated health risks, and knowledge of national tobacco legislation in Gaza, Palestine.
- Comparison of end tidal carbon monoxide (eCO) levels in shisha (water pipe) and cigarette smokers.
- Prevalence of tobacco smoking among health-care physicians in Bahrain.