The Tobacco Quitter App Bundle is here! Designed by Tobacco Treatment Specialists, the TQ App Bundle is intended for BOTH tobacco users who are trying to quit smoking or dipping/chewing, AND for health care providers like: doctors, nurses, dentists, tobacco treatment specialists, health educators, and counselors - who help people quit. The Tobacco Quitter Team created a unique set of Apps with features that aren’t available anywhere else. Whether you are trying to quit or you help people quit, we think you will find the Tobacco Quitter App Bundle incredibly useful.
E-Cigarette Science News
- Prevalence and Reasons for Initiating Use of Electronic Cigarettes Among Adults in Montana, 2013.
- The electronic cigarette: the new cigarette of the 21st century?
- First versus second generation electronic cigarettes: predictors of choice and effects on urge to smoke and withdrawal symptoms.
- Identification and Quantification of Several Contaminated Compounds in Replacement Liquids of Electronic Cigarettes by Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry.
- How Has the Availability of Snus Influenced Cigarette Smoking in Norway?
Cessation Drugs Science News
- Cardiovascular Adverse Events Associated with Smoking-Cessation Pharmacotherapies.
- Varenicline and Abnormal Sleep Related Events.
- [Smoking cessation: varenicline/nicotine patch combination more effective than varenicline alone].
- CNS Drug Development: Lessons from the Development of Ondansetron, Aprepitant, Ramelteon, Varenicline, Lorcaserin, and Suvorexant. Part I.
Second-Hand Smoke Science News
- Passive Smoking Is Associated with Poor Asthma Control during Pregnancy: A Prospective Study of 500 Pregnancies.
- Licit and illicit drug use in cluster headache.
- Association between attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder and Perthes disease.
- [Risk factors of congenital heart defects in fetal and infants born from 2004 to 2011 in Guangdong].
- Effectiveness of a brief primary care intervention to reduce passive smoking in babies: a cluster randomised clinical trial.
Hookah Science News
- Association Between Electronic Cigarette Use and Openness to Cigarette Smoking Among U.S. Young Adults.
- Is There Evidence for Potential Harm of Electronic Cigarette Use in Pregnancy?
- Multiple tobacco product use among US adolescents and young adults.
- Carbon monoxide poisoning following use of a water pipe/hookah.
- Waterpipes and Electronic Cigarettes: Increasing Prevalence and Expanding Science.