The Tobacco Quitter App Bundle is here! Designed by Tobacco Treatment Specialists, the TQ App Bundle is intended for BOTH tobacco users who are trying to quit smoking or dipping/chewing, AND for health care providers like: doctors, nurses, dentists, tobacco treatment specialists, health educators, and counselors - who help people quit. The Tobacco Quitter Team created a unique set of Apps with features that aren’t available anywhere else. Whether you are trying to quit or you help people quit, we think you will find the Tobacco Quitter App Bundle incredibly useful.
E-Cigarette Science News
- E-cigarettes--aid to smoking cessation or smokescreen?
- Electronic Cigarettes: Health Risks and Workplace Policy.
- E-cigarettes: the best and the worst case scenarios for public health-an essay by Simon Chapman.
- Leaders Seek to Limit Children's Exposure to E-Cigarettes.
- Electronic Cigarettes: A Friend or Foe in Tobacco Control?
Cessation Drugs Science News
- 7mg Nicotine Patch Fails to Enhance P300 Neural Indices of Cognitive Control among Nonsmokers.
- Differentiating the primary reinforcing and reinforcement-enhancing effects of varenicline.
- Extended interactive voice response telephony (IVR) for relapse prevention after smoking cessation using varenicline and IVR: a pilot study.
- Varenicline-induced coronary thrombosis.
Second-Hand Smoke Science News
- Effect of Bushen Yiqi Huoxue recipe on placental vasculature in pregnant rats with fetal growth restriction induced by passive smoking.
- [Impact on the indoor environment of allergic children of the medical counselor on indoor environment, after two successive visits at 6 months interval].
- [Prenatal factors associated with high BMI status of infants and toddlers].
- RSV infection among children born moderately preterm in a community-based cohort.
- Whole-Genome Sequencing Of Asian Lung Cancers: Second-Hand Smoke Unlikely To Be Responsible for Higher Incidence Of Lung Cancer Among Asian Never-Smokers.
Hookah Science News
- Comparison of end tidal carbon monoxide (eCO) levels in shisha (water pipe) and cigarette smokers.
- Prevalence of tobacco smoking among health-care physicians in Bahrain.
- The waterpipe: a new way of hooking youth on tobacco.
- Alternative Tobacco Product Use and Smoking Cessation Among Homeless Youth in Los Angeles County.
- Intentions to smoke cigarettes among never-smoking U.S. middle and high school electronic cigarette users, National Youth Tobacco Survey, 2011-2013.