The Tobacco Quitter App Bundle is here! Designed by Tobacco Treatment Specialists, the TQ App Bundle is intended for BOTH tobacco users who are trying to quit smoking or dipping/chewing, AND for health care providers like: doctors, nurses, dentists, tobacco treatment specialists, health educators, and counselors - who help people quit. The Tobacco Quitter Team created a unique set of Apps with features that aren’t available anywhere else. Whether you are trying to quit or you help people quit, we think you will find the Tobacco Quitter App Bundle incredibly useful.
E-Cigarette Science News
- Does e-cigarette consumption cause passive vaping?
- E-cigarettes and cancer patients.
- Short-term effects of electronic and tobacco cigarettes on exhaled nitric oxide.
- Research gaps related to the environmental impacts of electronic cigarettes.
- Electronic cigarettes: incorporating human factors engineering into risk assessments.
Cessation Drugs Science News
- A double-blind, placebo-controlled trial assessing the efficacy of varenicline tartrate for alcohol dependence.
- Analysis of factors that determine weight gain during smoking cessation therapy.
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy for Smoking Cessation or Reduction: A Review of the Clinical Evidence
- Varenicline, low dose naltrexone, and their combination for heavy-drinking smokers: human laboratory findings.
Second-Hand Smoke Science News
- Seasonal variability in environmental tobacco smoke exposure in public housing developments.
- Involvement of lymphocytes in asthma and allergic diseases: a genetic point of view.
- Primary hypertension in childhood.
- Active and passive smoking and fecundability in Danish pregnancy planners.
- Passive smoking impairs histone deacetylase-2 in children with severe asthma.
Hookah Science News
- What are young adults smoking in their hookahs? A latent class analysis of substances smoked.
- Bibliometric analysis of scientific publications on waterpipe (narghile, shisha, hookah) tobacco smoking during the period 2003-2012.
- The relation of self-esteem and illegal drug usage in high school students.
- Fallacies about Water Pipe Use in Turkish University Students - What Might Be the Consequences?
- The frequency of shisha (waterpipe) smoking in students of different age groups.