The Tobacco Quitter App Bundle is here! Designed by Tobacco Treatment Specialists, the TQ App Bundle is intended for BOTH tobacco users who are trying to quit smoking or dipping/chewing, AND for health care providers like: doctors, nurses, dentists, tobacco treatment specialists, health educators, and counselors - who help people quit. The Tobacco Quitter Team created a unique set of Apps with features that aren’t available anywhere else. Whether you are trying to quit or you help people quit, we think you will find the Tobacco Quitter App Bundle incredibly useful.
Cessation Drugs Science News
- Bupropion-Varenicline Interactions and Nicotine Self-Administration Behavior in Rats.
- Varenicline disrupts prepulse inhibition only in high-inhibitory rats.
- Real-life effectiveness of smoking-cessation treatments in general practice clinics in Denmark. The Escape Smoke project.
- Larval zebrafish model for FDA-approved drug repositioning for tobacco dependence treatment.
Second-Hand Smoke Science News
- [Smoking related behaviours in Izmir].
- Joint Association of Active and Passive Smoking with Psychiatric Distress and Violence Behaviors in a Representative Sample of Iranian Children and Adolescents: the CASPIAN-IV Study.
- Tobacco use and smoking cessation among third-year dental students in southern Brazil.
- "I don't mind damaging my own body" A qualitative study of the factors that motivate smokers to quit.
- Effects of tobacco smoke on PC12 cell neurodifferentiation are distinct from those of nicotine or benzo[a]pyrene.
Hookah Science News
- [Severe recurrent carbon monoxide poisoning caused by smoking.]
- Pattern of shisha and cigarette smoking in the general population in malaysia.
- Hookah use predicts cigarette smoking progression among college smokers.
- Waterpipe Tobacco Smoking in the United States: Findings from the National Adult Tobacco Survey.
- Which Nicotine Products Are Gateways to Regular Use?: First-Tried Tobacco and Current Use in College Students.