- Use for Cigarettes, Cigars, Smokeless, Hookah, Snuff
- First App of Its Kind
- Estimates Nicotine In Body
- Convenient Comparison to Cigarettes
- Equivalence in Nicotine Replacement Products
- Makes a Great Gift!
- Part of the TQ App Bundle
Quit Dipping App
E-Cigarette Science News
- Carbonyl Compounds Generated from Electronic Cigarettes.
- Clearing the air: Inpatient providers' knowledge, perspectives, and experience with electronic cigarettes.
- Electronic cigarettes: the good, the bad and the unknown.
- Comparison of Select Analytes in Exhaled Aerosol from E-Cigarettes with Exhaled Smoke from a Conventional Cigarette and Exhaled Breaths.
- How risky is it to use e-cigarettes? Smokers' beliefs about their health risks from using novel and traditional tobacco products.
Cessation Drugs Science News
Second-Hand Smoke Science News
- Newsprint coverage of smoking in cars carrying children: a case study of public and scientific opinion driving the policy debate.
- Support for Smoke-Free Multi-Unit Housing Policies among Racially and Ethnically Diverse, low-Income Seniors in South Florida.
- Effects of cigarette smoke on Holter ECG recordings in patients with arterial hypertension. Part 1: Time domain parameters of heart rate variability.
- Exposure to cigarette smoke causes DNA damage in oropharyngeal tissue in dogs.
- Smoking bans in secure psychiatric hospitals and prisons.
Hookah Science News
- Carbon monoxide poisoning following use of a water pipe/hookah.
- Waterpipes and Electronic Cigarettes: Increasing Prevalence and Expanding Science.
- A Case of Eosinophilic Pneumonia Following Recent Onset of Hookah Smoking.
- Water pipes and E-cigarettes: new faces of an ancient enemy.
- The Changing Face of Tobacco Use Among United States Youth.