- Use for Cigarettes, Cigars, Smokeless, Hookah, Snuff
- First App of Its Kind
- Estimates Nicotine In Body
- Convenient Comparison to Cigarettes
- Equivalence in Nicotine Replacement Products
- Makes a Great Gift!
- Part of the TQ App Bundle
Quit Dipping App
E-Cigarette Science News
- E-cigarettes and cancer patients.
- Short-term effects of electronic and tobacco cigarettes on exhaled nitric oxide.
- Research gaps related to the environmental impacts of electronic cigarettes.
- Electronic cigarettes: incorporating human factors engineering into risk assessments.
- The impact of electronic cigarettes on the paediatric population.
Cessation Drugs Science News
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy for Smoking Cessation or Reduction: A Review of the Clinical Evidence
- Varenicline, low dose naltrexone, and their combination for heavy-drinking smokers: human laboratory findings.
- Review: Nicotine replacement therapy increases CVD events; bupropion and varenicline do not.
- Diverse strategies targeting ?7 homomeric and ?6?2* heteromeric nicotinic acetylcholine receptors for smoking cessation.
Second-Hand Smoke Science News
- Tobacco Road Finland - how did an accepted pleasure turn into an avoidable risk behaviour?
- Predictors of environmental lead exposure among pregnant women - a prospective cohort study in Poland.
- Effects of chronic passive smoking on the regeneration of rat femoral defects filled with hydroxyapatite and stimulated by laser therapy.
- [Association between serum bisphenol-A and recurrent spontaneous abortion: a 1:2 case-control study, China].
- Partner smoking and maternal cotinine during pregnancy: Implications for negative control methods.
Hookah Science News
- Bibliometric analysis of scientific publications on waterpipe (narghile, shisha, hookah) tobacco smoking during the period 2003-2012.
- The relation of self-esteem and illegal drug usage in high school students.
- Fallacies about Water Pipe Use in Turkish University Students - What Might Be the Consequences?
- The frequency of shisha (waterpipe) smoking in students of different age groups.
- Harmful effects of shisha: literature review.