- Use for Cigarettes, Cigars, Smokeless, Hookah, Snuff
- First App of Its Kind
- Estimates Nicotine In Body
- Convenient Comparison to Cigarettes
- Equivalence in Nicotine Replacement Products
- Makes a Great Gift!
- Part of the TQ App Bundle
Quit Dipping App
E-Cigarette Science News
- Fuelling the debate on e-cigarettes.
- AACR, ASCO Call for E-cigarette Regulation.
- E-cigarettes: a new challenge for public health and for school nurses.
- Screening practices and attitudes of obstetricians-gynecologists toward new and emerging tobacco products.
- Response to "Comment on 'E-cigarettes and cardiovascular risk: beyond science and mysticism'".
Cessation Drugs Science News
- An Association Between the Use of Hypnotics and Quit Status in the Treatment of Nicotine Dependence With Varenicline in Bipolar Disorder.
- [Effectiveness of Varenicline with counseling programs on smoking cessation in a targeted clinical setting in China].
- Real-World Effectiveness of Varenicline Versus Nicotine Replacement Therapy in Patients With and Without Psychiatric Disorders.
- Treatment of depression in a former smoker with varenicline? A case report and discussion.
Second-Hand Smoke Science News
- [Smoking and secondhand smoking in Zhejiang province, China].
- [The prevalence of exposure of children under the age of 18 to second-hand smoke inside motor vehicles].
- Tobacco control challenges in East Asia: proposals for change in the world's largest epidemic region.
- Association between smoke-free workplace and second-hand smoke exposure at home in India.
- Second-hand smoke exposure and psychological distress in adolescents. A population-based study.
Hookah Science News
- [Severe recurrent carbon monoxide poisoning caused by smoking.]
- Pattern of shisha and cigarette smoking in the general population in malaysia.
- Hookah use predicts cigarette smoking progression among college smokers.
- Waterpipe Tobacco Smoking in the United States: Findings from the National Adult Tobacco Survey.
- Which Nicotine Products Are Gateways to Regular Use?: First-Tried Tobacco and Current Use in College Students.