- Use for Cigarettes, Cigars, Smokeless, Hookah, Snuff
- First App of Its Kind
- Estimates Nicotine In Body
- Convenient Comparison to Cigarettes
- Equivalence in Nicotine Replacement Products
- Makes a Great Gift!
- Part of the TQ App Bundle
Quit Dipping App
E-Cigarette Science News
- Nicotine Mediates Hypochlorous Acid-Induced Nuclear Protein Damage in Mammalian Cells.
- EU agrees rules to allow most e-cigarettes to be sold as consumer products.
- The Renormalization of Smoking? E-Cigarettes and the Tobacco "Endgame"
- Evaluation of electronic cigarette use (vaping) topography and estimation of liquid consumption: implications for research protocol standards definition and for public health authorities' regulation.
- E-Cigarettes and Cardiovascular Risk: Beyond Science and Mysticism.
Cessation Drugs Science News
- Fifty-two-week continuous abstinence rates of smokers being treated with varenicline versus nicotine replacement therapy.
- Heteromeric nicotinic receptors are involved in the sensitization and addictive properties of MDMA in mice.
- Motivational interviewing to enhance nicotine patch treatment for smoking cessation among homeless smokers: a randomized controlled trial.
- Smoking cessation treatment and risk of depression, suicide, and self harm in the Clinical Practice Research Datalink: prospective cohort study.
Second-Hand Smoke Science News
- Global Health Professions Student Survey--Turkey: second-hand smoke exposure and opinions of medical students on anti-tobacco law.
- What can public endorsement for a smoking ban policy mean? Preliminary findings from a qualitative study.
- Latitude and ultraviolet radiation dose in the birthplace in relation to menarcheal age in a large cohort of French women.
- Implementation of smoking ban: a survey in a public hospital setting.
- Skin sensitization to aeroallergens in the child: cross-sectional study of 200 cases.
Hookah Science News
- A Multiyear Assessment of Hookah Use Prevalence Among Florida High School Students.
- Knowledge, Attitudes, and Normative Beliefs As Predictors of Hookah Smoking Initiation: A Longitudinal Study of University Students.
- Understanding tobacco-related attitudes among college and noncollege young adult hookah and cigarette users.
- Comparison of Tobacco-Containing and Tobacco-Free Waterpipe Products: Effects on Human Alveolar Cells.
- Effect of shisha vs. cigarette smoking on endothelial function by brachial artery duplex ultrasonography: an observational study.