- Use for Cigarettes, Cigars, Smokeless, Hookah, Snuff
- First App of Its Kind
- Estimates Nicotine In Body
- Convenient Comparison to Cigarettes
- Equivalence in Nicotine Replacement Products
- Makes a Great Gift!
- Part of the TQ App Bundle
Quit Dipping App
E-Cigarette Science News
- Electronic cigarette use among adult population: a cross-sectional study in Barcelona, Spain (2013-2014).
- Electronic Cigarettes: A Policy Statement From the American Heart Association.
- Novel delivery systems for nicotine replacement therapy as an aid to smoking cessation and for harm reduction: rationale, and evidence for advantages over existing systems.
- France acts on electronic cigarettes.
- All gates lead to smoking: The 'gateway theory', e-cigarettes and the remaking of nicotine.
Cessation Drugs Science News
- Safety and efficacy of varenicline to reduce positive subjective effects produced by methamphetamine in methamphetamine-dependent volunteers.
- Human Brain Imaging of ?7 nAChR with [(18)F]ASEM: a New PET Radiotracer for Neuropsychiatry and Determination of Drug Occupancy.
- Pharmacokinetic-Pharmacodynamic Modeling of the Effect of Varenicline on Nicotine Craving in Adult Smokers.
- Organic Cation Transporter Variation and Response to Smoking Cessation Therapies.
Second-Hand Smoke Science News
- Disease burdens from environmental tobacco smoke in Korean adults.
- Lack of an association between passive smoking and incidence of female breast cancer in non-smokers: evidence from 10 prospective cohort studies.
- Communities Putting Prevention to Work: Local evaluation of community-based strategies designed to make healthy living easier.
- Self-reported maternal cigarette smoke exposure during the periconceptional period and the risk for omphalocoele.
- The independent effects of second hand smoke exposure and maternal body mass index on the anthropometric measurements of the newborn.
Hookah Science News
- Alternative Tobacco Product Use and Smoking Cessation Among Homeless Youth in Los Angeles County.
- Intentions to smoke cigarettes among never-smoking U.S. middle and high school electronic cigarette users, National Youth Tobacco Survey, 2011-2013.
- Unconventional materials and substances used in water pipe (narghile) by smokers in central western region of Saudi Arabia.
- Recent advances in oesophageal diseases.
- The hookah experience: Stop them before it's too late!!!!