- Use for Cigarettes, Cigars, Smokeless, Hookah, Snuff
- First App of Its Kind
- Estimates Nicotine In Body
- Convenient Comparison to Cigarettes
- Equivalence in Nicotine Replacement Products
- Makes a Great Gift!
- Part of the TQ App Bundle
Quit Dipping App
E-Cigarette Science News
- Prevalence and Reasons for Initiating Use of Electronic Cigarettes Among Adults in Montana, 2013.
- The electronic cigarette: the new cigarette of the 21st century?
- First versus second generation electronic cigarettes: predictors of choice and effects on urge to smoke and withdrawal symptoms.
- Identification and Quantification of Several Contaminated Compounds in Replacement Liquids of Electronic Cigarettes by Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry.
- How Has the Availability of Snus Influenced Cigarette Smoking in Norway?
Cessation Drugs Science News
- Cardiovascular Adverse Events Associated with Smoking-Cessation Pharmacotherapies.
- Varenicline and Abnormal Sleep Related Events.
- [Smoking cessation: varenicline/nicotine patch combination more effective than varenicline alone].
- CNS Drug Development: Lessons from the Development of Ondansetron, Aprepitant, Ramelteon, Varenicline, Lorcaserin, and Suvorexant. Part I.
Second-Hand Smoke Science News
- Passive Smoking Is Associated with Poor Asthma Control during Pregnancy: A Prospective Study of 500 Pregnancies.
- Licit and illicit drug use in cluster headache.
- Association between attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder and Perthes disease.
- [Risk factors of congenital heart defects in fetal and infants born from 2004 to 2011 in Guangdong].
- Effectiveness of a brief primary care intervention to reduce passive smoking in babies: a cluster randomised clinical trial.
Hookah Science News
- Association Between Electronic Cigarette Use and Openness to Cigarette Smoking Among U.S. Young Adults.
- Is There Evidence for Potential Harm of Electronic Cigarette Use in Pregnancy?
- Multiple tobacco product use among US adolescents and young adults.
- Carbon monoxide poisoning following use of a water pipe/hookah.
- Waterpipes and Electronic Cigarettes: Increasing Prevalence and Expanding Science.