- Use for Cigarettes, Cigars, and Smokeless
- First App for Calculating Quitting Aid Break-Even Points
- Calculates Savings from Quitting
- Determines Tobacco Not Used
- Makes a Great Gift!
- Part of the TQ App Bundle
Tobacco Quitter Money Saver:
The TQ Money Saver is a tool that calculates savings from quitting tobacco products like: cigarettes, cigars, snus, snuff, and chew. It calculates how many cigarettes, cigars, and dips are not used after quitting at various times.
Tobacco Quitter Counselor’s experience is that people often say that can not afford products to help them quit smoking or stop dipping/chewing. They often overlook how much they are spending on tobacco every day and forget that, during the treatment period, this money can be applied to products that may help them stop smoking or dipping. The TQ Money Saver is unique in that it calculates how quickly tobacco cessation products pay for themselves. We call this the “quitting aid break-even point.” In addition to tobacco users, this feature makes the TQ Money Saver extremely useful for health care providers and tobacco cessation counselors.
- TQ Money Saver Feature List
- Use for cigarettes, cigars, or smokeless - chew, snuff, snus
- Calculates money saved on tobacco products at future dates
- Calculates number of cigarettes/cigars not smoked
- Calculates number of dips/chews not placed
- Calculates daily cost of tobacco
- User inputs monthly cost of quitting aids*
- Calculates daily cost of quitting aids (if desired)
- Calculates the day quitting aids are paid for
- Helps smokers & dippers understand affordability of quitting aids
- For Smokers and Smokeless Users
- Used by Doctors, Nurses, Dentists, Counselors, Tobacco Treatment Specialists, and other health care providers to help their patients quit
* If user does not know the monthly cost of quitting aid, Tobacco Quitter provides the TQ Quitting Aid Price Checker on TobaccoQuitter.com to assist them. Please note that the TQ Price Checker requires an internet connection.