E-Cigarette Science News
- Not only smoking is deadly: fatal ingestion of e-juice-a case report.
- E-cigarettes and cardiovascular risk: beyond science and mysticism.
- Profile of e-cigarette use and its relationship with cigarette quit attempts and abstinence in Kansas adults.
- Welsh pre-teens 'strongly aware' of e-cigarettes.
- Influence of E-smoking liquids on human periodontal ligament fibroblasts.
Cessation Drugs Science News
- Searching for phenotypes in smoking cessation treatment.
- [Acute coronary syndrome: an uncommon serious complication of smoking cessation with varenicline].
- Examination of the effects of varenicline, bupropion, lorcaserin, or naltrexone on responding for conditioned reinforcement in nicotine-exposed rats.
- Sy22-5nicotine and cognition in schizophrenia.
Second-Hand Smoke Science News
- Prospective associations between early long-term household tobacco smoke exposure and antisocial behaviour in later childhood.
- Tobacco exposure in children and adolescents with chronic kidney disease: parental behavior and knowledge. A study from the Midwest Pediatric Nephrology Consortium.
- [Analysis of tobacco-related knowledge, attitude and related factors among college students in Guangzhou city].
- Effect of Bushen Yiqi Huoxue recipe on placental vasculature in pregnant rats with fetal growth restriction induced by passive smoking.
- [Impact on the indoor environment of allergic children of the medical counselor on indoor environment, after two successive visits at 6 months interval].
Hookah Science News
- Effect of Shisha (Waterpipe) Smoking on Lung Functions and Fractional Exhaled Nitric Oxide (FeNO) among Saudi Young Adult Shisha Smokers.
- Air quality in New York City hookah bars.
- Smoking, awareness of smoking-associated health risks, and knowledge of national tobacco legislation in Gaza, Palestine.
- Comparison of end tidal carbon monoxide (eCO) levels in shisha (water pipe) and cigarette smokers.
- Prevalence of tobacco smoking among health-care physicians in Bahrain.