E-Cigarette Science News
- E-cigarettes may work as well as nicotine patches in reducing and quitting smoking, but evidence is limited.
- Adolescents' Exposure to Tobacco and Alcohol Content in YouTube Music Videos.
- Electronic cigarettes for smoking cessation and reduction.
- Electronic cigarettes and alternative nicotine products.
- The importance of product definitions in US e-cigarette laws and regulations.
Cessation Drugs Science News
Second-Hand Smoke Science News
- [Effects of electroacupuncture intervention on expression of pulmonary metalloproteinase-9 and tissue inhibitor-1 proteins in rats with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease].
- Antioxidant effects of hydrogen sulfide on left ventricular remodeling in smoking rats are mediated via PI3K/Akt-dependent activation of Nrf2.
- [Effects of smoking on expressions of HIF-1? and HDAC2 in asthmatic mice.]
- [The changes in smoking related behaviours and second hand smoke after the smoking ban in Izmir].
- Second-hand drinking may increase support for alcohol policies: new results from the 2010 National Alcohol Survey.
Hookah Science News
- Women and tobacco: A cross sectional study from North India.
- Prevalence of Hookah Smoking in Relation to Religiosity and Familial Support in College Students of Tabriz, northwest of Iran.
- Waterpipe tobacco smoking: what is the evidence that it supports nicotine/tobacco dependence?
- Hookah pipes are associated with young people starting smoking, study finds.
- A review of air quality, biological indicators and health effects of second-hand waterpipe smoke exposure.