E-Cigarette Science News
- Non-Cigarette Tobacco and the Lung.
- Use of Electronic Cigarettes Among State Tobacco Cessation Quitline Callers.
- Comparison of electronic cigarette refill fluid cytotoxicity using embryonic and adult models.
- Dependence on tobacco and nicotine products: a case for product-specific assessment.
- Determination of tobacco-specific nitrosamines in replacement liquids of electronic cigarettes by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry.
Cessation Drugs Science News
- An Unusual Pattern of Ligand-Receptor Interactions for the ?7 Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor, with Implications for the Binding of Varenicline.
- Effectiveness of varenicline as an aid to smoking cessation in primary care: an observational study.
- Fifty-two-week continuous abstinence rates of smokers being treated with varenicline versus nicotine replacement therapy.
- Commentary on "The Effectiveness of Varenicline Medication Guide for Conveying Safety Information to Patients: a REMS Assessment Survey" by Enger et al.
Second-Hand Smoke Science News
- [Risk factors for asthma in children in Hefei, China].
- Lack of association between passive smoking and asthma prevalence in Mexican children.
- Passive smoking could still represent a risk factor in Mexican children with asthma.
- Long-term exposure to traffic-related air pollution and insulin resistance in children: results from the GINIplus and LISAplus birth cohorts.
- Exposure to ultrafine particles in hospitality venues with partial smoking bans.
Hookah Science News
- Are The Predictors of Hookah Smoking Differ From Those of Cigarette Smoking? Report of a population-based study in Shiraz, Iran, 2010.
- Social context of smoking hookah among college students: scale development and validation.
- Bidi and hookah use among canadian youth: findings from the 2010 canadian youth smoking survey.
- Blood nickel and chromium levels in association with smoking and occupational exposure among head and neck cancer patients in Tunisia.
- Syncope associated with water pipe smoking.