E-Cigarette Science News
- The pharmacist "toolbox" for smoking cessation: a review of methods, medicines, and novel means to help patients along the path of smoking reduction to smoking cessation.
- Electronic cigarette aerosol particle size distribution measurements.
- Electronic cigarettes: do they have a role in smoking cessation?
- Non-Cigarette Tobacco and the Lung.
- Use of Electronic Cigarettes Among State Tobacco Cessation Quitline Callers.
Cessation Drugs Science News
- Ethics and Smoking Cessation: Should the Medical Treatment Be a "Freewill" Choice or a Mandatory Issue for Hospitalized COPD Patients?
- Results From Male Patients in a Tobacco Cessation Consulting Room in Albacete University Hospital During 2008 and 2009.
- Behavioral characteristics and pharmacological manipulations of a nicotine-entrainable circadian oscillator.
- Effect of Varenicline on Individual Nicotine Withdrawal Symptoms: A Combined Analysis of Eight Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trials.
Second-Hand Smoke Science News
- Implementation, barriers and challenges of smoke-free policies in hospitals in Egypt.
- Minimal Medical Advice to Quit Smoking and Smoking Behavior Among Patients During Tuberculosis Treatment.
- Cross-Workshift Changes in Lung Function Parameters in Hospitality Workers With Workplace SHS Exposures.
- Prospective associations between early long-term household tobacco smoke exposure and antisocial behaviour in later childhood.
- Asthma discordance in twins is linked to epigenetic modifications of T cells.
Hookah Science News
- Social norms of cigarette and hookah smokers in Iranian universities.
- Are The Predictors of Hookah Smoking Differ From Those of Cigarette Smoking? Report of a population-based study in Shiraz, Iran, 2010.
- Social context of smoking hookah among college students: scale development and validation.
- Bidi and hookah use among canadian youth: findings from the 2010 canadian youth smoking survey.
- Blood nickel and chromium levels in association with smoking and occupational exposure among head and neck cancer patients in Tunisia.